Friday, February 16, 2007

Era Vulgaris: New QOTSA Album

I was at the Sizzler today.

Hitting the cheese bread pretty hard you know how I do.

Heard a French guy in the booth behind me dropping bombs.

Turns out QOTSA are going to be doing some press to announce the new album.

the Dr. is not gonna be scooped like a pile of potato salad.

The record is called Era Vulgaris.

It's coming out in June.

Your fake track lists makes the Dr. laugh like a little girl.

Into the Hollow

Sick, Sick, Sick

Misfit Love

Battery Acid

Could be song titles. or could not.

go sign up on the mailing list for future insider info

then get off the internet and go get laid, its valentines day

kisses,

dr. inside

From Queens Of The Stone Age Official Site

I'm glad that I did not post the 'so called track listing' from letssingit.com as it appears it was false and the good Dr has given us something solid and nothing at all, damn I should be a professional lyricist. But QOTSA fans you now have a date to hope for and some, haha, possible track names.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google